dinsdag 28 maart 2017

JEZUS - Openbaar leven.

Roeping van de apostelen.


Jullie zullen Mijn leerlingen zijn.





Bruiloft van Cana


" Doe maar wat Hij u zeggen zal." zei zijn moeder.


Dit was het eerste openbaar optreden van Jezus
en tevens Zijn eerste mirakel.




Hebrews 13:8: ..............Amen, in Jesus name I accept my blessings of desires in abundance of immeasurable proportion, I accept salvation by confessing with my mouth that you my Lord Jesus, King of kings are my Lord and Savior, my God, because of you father everything I speak comes to fruition commanded by the Holy Ghost, through the everlasting love of Jesus Christ, embraced in Gods mercy and grace. Amen...  :

KOM en volg MIJ,
TOEN en NU!



"Follow Me":

Hij ging al weldoende rond.
Genas zieken, dreef duivels uit,
gaf de massa te eten, en stilde de storm.


Harold Copping, Jesus Heals the Paralytic   Mark 2:4 and not being able to come near to him because of the multitude, they uncovered the roof where he was, and, having broken [it] up, they let down the couch on which the paralytic was lying,5 and Jesus having seen their faith, saith to the paralytic, `Child, thy sins have been forgiven thee.’ (YLT): Jeremy Winborg Art: Original Oil Paintings: New Testament Artwork:
Feeding the Five Thousand by Harold Copping {c.1920's} ~ Jesus:     Jesus Stills The Storm by Artist Jos Speybrouck. (1891-1956):



Jesus:

"Laat de kleinen tot Mij komen, hou hen niet tegen
want aan hen behoort het Rijk der Hemelen." Jezus


The Black Sheep is what I named this picture.     ..."Rescue of the Lost Lamb" by Minerva Teichert this painting hangs in the Manhattan New York Temple “I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep” (John 10:11). I love this picture!!:  De Goede Herder,




"Nog korte tijd ben ik bij u."


vervolg 
de Goede Week


Prenten en foto's bron: Pinterest, met dank.

Geen opmerkingen: